Wednesday Wow!

What a brilliant day. It’s always a pleasure to bring the children away and watch them learn, grow and have such amazing experiences. Today we enjoyed a full day of activities followed by a wonderful trip to the beach after dinner. I’m sure it’ll be a day that none of the children forget. below are just a few comments and pictures to capture the day.

I’ve enjoyed today, stand-up paddle-boarding, and being buried in the sand. (Louie and Jamie)

I enjoyed building a shelter and learning about fire. (Harrison)

Today was great because my group and I did stand-up paddle-boarding. I even forgot I was in France. (Callum P)

My favourite activity today was raft-building since we all had to work together to stay on, get back on and paddle. The most memorable moments were when we had a water fight with the other team and when the raft broke and I fell off. (Rohan)

My favourite part of today was the abseiling where I flew like superman and climbed down the wall. The rope was my web to catch me. What really put a smile on my face was when I landed and everyone cheered. (Bertie)

My favourite part of the day was going to the beach with all of my friends and ‘BURYING MR TURVEY’. Ssssh don’t tell him I said that! The sea was lovely (cold). Also I really enjoyed the water sports and the climbing. Altogether I have had a brilliant day in France. (Benjamin)

DSCN3688 DSCN3690 DSCN3693 DSCN3695 DSCN3716 DSCN3731 DSCN3788 DSCN3805 DSCN3860 IMG_3843 IMG_3880 IMG_3890

P1040234 P1040250 P1040253